Here is a dose of human wisdom as quotes on life planning. They have been sourced from different contexts: business, personal life, finance, spirituality and others.
Life planning is an important skill for every human being. Life without direction might feel meaningless, but when you have a plan you get something to live for.
You cannot plan for everything. Sometimes your plans will be thwarted by circumstances that are beyond your control. Some of these life-planning-quotes remind you that you have to plan sensibly.
Planning is still good anyway because it helps you to stand for something and find a purpose for living.
This collection of life planning quotes will remind you to do just that. Check out these awesome quotes about planning.
Life Plan Quotes
1.“A plan is not putting you in a box and forcing you to stay there. A plan is a guide to keep you on course, efficient, and safe.”―
2. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ―
3.“If you don’t know exactly where you’re going, how will you know when you get there?”―
4. “If you don’t know where you are going,
you’ll end up someplace else.”―
5. “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.”―
6. “Always, Always have a plan”―
7. “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”―
8. “Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential.”
9. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”―
10. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”―
11. “With adequate planning, passion and perseverance, you can achieve the God-given goals.”―
12. “Spontaneity is one of the joys of existence, especially if you prepare for it in advance.”―
13. “You can talk all you want about having a clear purpose and strategy for your life, but ultimately this means nothing if you are not investing the resources you have in a way that is consistent with your strategy. In the end, a strategy is nothing but good intentions unless it’s effectively implemented.”
14. “Discover a purpose that gives you passion. Develop a plan that makes you persistent. Design a preparation and motivates you to optimize your potentials. Do it because you love it!” ―
15. “When you establish a destination by defining what you want, then take physical action by making choices that move you towards that destination, the possibility for success is limitless and arrival at the destination is inevitable.”
16. “When you see several steps ahead, and plan your moves all the way to the end, you will no longer be tempted by emotion or by the desire to improvise. Your clarity will rid you of the anxiety and vagueness that are the primary reasons why so many fail to conclude their actions successfully. You see the ending and you tolerate no deviation.”―
17. “Just because plans don’t go as other people expect doesn’t mean you have failed.”―
18. “When you are designing your plan, think not in terms of what you need to do, think in term of what you need to achieve.” ―
19.“Planning ahead can be tough but start with a daily work plan, then you move to weekly, monthly and boom yearly. Get organized, have order, money likes order…”―
20. “Things that you are unlikely to regret: exercise, eating healthily, challenging yourself, making a plan, being kind.”
21. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”―
22. “Walking on a road without seeing and planning for what’s down the road will almost certainly catch you off-guard and may turn out to be a harsh blow, sometime or other.”―
23. “Anticipating problems and figuring out how to solve them is actually the opposite of worrying: it’s productive. Likewise, coming up with a plan of action isn’t a waste of time if it gives you peace of mind. While it’s true that you may wind up being ready for something that never happens, if the stakes are all that high, it’s worth it.”―
24. “We’re all destined for greater things in life. How you execute your plans to achieve that greatness lies solely in your hands.”―
25. “Everyone follows an unwritten productivity plan. Chances are, you already have one even if you don’t know about it.”
26. “Planning and perseverance will bring your mission to fruition.”―
27.“Thinking and planning is one side of life; doing is another. A man cannot be doing all the time.”―
28. “Planning is like a roadmap that leads you to your destination.”―
29. “Each day, wake up with a plan. Don’t just approach your days in an unfocused void. That state of mind leaves too much room for discontent, opposition, unhappiness and hopelessness.”—
30. “Time changes, therefore, think about the changing times. You shall always have time to think about the time for your plans and you shall always plan your lifetime. Plans can change the meaning of time and time can change the real meaning and essence of plans. Time is mutable so plan your time and time your plans for time changes.”―
31. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”—Abraham Lincoln
How sensible are these planning quotes by fellow humans to you?
As you make plans for your life, remember that no one else can take action toward your plans apart from you. Thus, you have to actively implement your own plans while keeping in mind that anything could happen. Your plans might fail or they might work, either way, planning motivate you to do something rather than quit and idle around.
Life is for living. Keep living. Don’t give up.
Did you enjoy reading these life planning quotes? Also, check out other helpful inspirational quotes: